Cliffs of Moher
Jaunting car ride in Killarney
Sheep Herding Demonstrations
Sligo Food Trail
Cliffs of Moher
Superior First Class
Old Ground Hotel
Ennis (1 night)
Westport (2 nights)
Stranorlar (2 nights)
Belfast (1 night)
Dublin (2 nights)
Celtic Ross Hotel
Rosscarbery (1 night)
Dingle Skellig Hotel
Dingle (2 nights)
The Inn at Dromoland
Newmarket-on-Fergus (1 night)
B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner
• Sightseeing by luxury coach
• Professional tour director
• 8 nights in hotels listed
• Full breakfast daily (B) except on day 1
• 6 dinners (D) including
– Abbey Tavern traditional Irish dinner/show
– 5 table d’hote dinners
• 1 Lunch (L)
• Welcome get-together drink
• Walking tours of Galway, Derry and Dublin’s Trinity College with local guides
• Day tour to Achill Island
• Tours of Belfast and Dublin
• Dublin open-top bus tour with a visit to Guinness Storehouse or General Post Office Museum
• Visits and admissions to Cliffs of Moher, Westport House, Museum of Country Life, Donegal Castle, Glenveagh Castle & National Park, Giant’s Causeway, Titanic Belfast, Down Cathedral, and Book of Kells at Trinity College
• Audio headsets and group photo
• Deluxe carry-on backpack, ticket wallet, luggage tags & strap
• All local taxes, hotel service charges & porterage for one suitcase per person
• Free Wi-Fi on coaches and in hotel lobbies
Day 1: Shannon Arrival & Cliffs of Moher
- Your Wild Atlantic Way Tour will begin in the afternoon as you meet your tour director at your hotel.
- You’ll travel to see the stunning Cliffs of Moher, which is a must-see if you are travelling to Ireland.
- You will complete your first night by joining your group and tour director for a welcoming drink before you enjoy a delicious dinner in the hotel that evening.
Day 2: Galway & Connemara
- From County Clare to County Galway, day 2 consists of a walking tour of the city, which includes seeing Lynch’s Castle.
- You’ll then travel to Connemara as it has beautiful scenery that we know you’ll be interested in viewing.
- The evening will begin to wind down in Westport, a town that dates back to the year 1780, full of traditional pubs, shops, restaurants and more.
Day 3: Achill Island & Westport House
- Start day 3 by visiting the breath-taking Achill Island where you’ll get to view stunning ocean and mountain views.
- You’ll also have the opportunity to visit The Deserted Village, which dates back to the 1840s and was abandoned during the famine.
- Before you visit the mansion that is Westport House, enjoy a light lunch in the town.
- Your evening is then free to do as you wish.
Day 4: Country Life & Donegal Castle
- Day 4 begins by visiting the Museum of Country Life, which explains the history of what was used in Ireland as goods over the last few centuries.
- Travel up to Donegal to visit Donegal Castle, which was built over 500 years ago.
- In the evening you will check in to your hotel in Stranorlar, which we will get to by driving through the Bluestack Mountains., where you can enjoy a delicious dinner.
Day 5: Glenveagh Castle & Grand Atlantic Drive
- We’ll be heading to the centre of Donegal today to visit Glenveagh National Park, which holds great history as the castle that was build over 200 years ago required the eviction of 225 tenants to commence building.
- You’ll be travelling along the Grand Atlantic Way, which contains some of the truly stunning scenery that Ireland has to offer.
- We’ll head back to our hotel in Stranorlar as the night winds down to enjoy yet another delicious meal for dinner.
Day 6: Giant’s Causeway, Titanic Belfast
- Continuing on your journey, we’ll travel to the Giant’s Causeway, which is an astonishing view of hexagonal columns which were formed by volcanic eruption over 60 million years ago.
- After that we will travel to Belfast through the scenic Nine Glens of Antrim Route.
- The day will end exploring Belfast and its history.
Day 7: Belfast Panoramic Tour & Down Cathedral
- We will be touring Belfast and pay a visit to the Down Cathedral where St. Patrick was buried.
- The day will continue with an enjoyable lunch at the Glyde Inn which is located near to Dundalk.
Day 8: Dublin Tour & Abbey Tavern
- Your day starts with a tour around Dublin and its most well-known spots such as the St. Stephens Green or doing some shopping around Nassau St.
- Crossing over the River Liffey to the north side of the city you will see O’Connell St and the General Post Office (GPO).
- During the day you will have the chance to visit Dublin Liberties Distillery and learn about traditional whiskey making.
- In the afternoon will be able to enjoy a tour around the city on a Hop-on Hop-off bus.
- The day will end with a traditional Irish dinner at the Abbey Tavern.
Day 9: Blarney Castle & West Cork
- Our next destination is Blarney Castle where you will have the chance to kiss the ‘Stone of Eloquence’ and explore the area.
- Then you can visit the Blarney Woollen Mills for some quality Irish shopping.
- To continue you will travel to Co. Cork to visit the town of Kinsale.
- Then we will be heading to the hotel in Rosscarbery.
Day 10: Jaunting Car & Dingle
- In the morning you will be free to explore around before heading to Heather’s Restaurant in the foothills of the McGillycuddy Reeks for lunch.
- Then we will drive along the coastline through Bantry in Co. Cork and Kenmare to Killarney.
- You can take a horse-drawn jaunting car to see Ross Castle beside Lough Leane, Killarney’s largest lake.
- Travel along the Dingle Peninsula to the South Pole Inn to enjoy an Irish coffee.
- After that, you will be heading to Dingle to see the city before having a dinner at your hotel.
(B, L, D)
Day 11: Sheep Herding & Dingle Bay Cruise
- The day will start traveling to Dingle Peninsula and explore its sandy beaches and mountains.
- Then, head to Slean Head to see how the dogs are trained to herd sheep.
- You will be able to take a short cruise around Dingle Harbor and Bay to enjoy the panoramic scenery of the Ring of Kerry.
- During the afternoon you will be free to explore Dingle.
Day 12: Foynes & Medieval Banquet
- Head to Co. Limerick and visit the Foynes Flying Boat & Maritime Museum.
- To continue, explore Bunratty Folk Park and see the traditional cottages.
- To close the day, you can enjoy a medieval-style dinner art Bunratty or Knappogue Castle.
Day 13: Tour Ends at Shannon
After you’ve enjoyed an incredible tour of the Wild Atlantic Way, you will enjoy a tasty breakfast and then your trip will, unfortunately, come to an end. But worry not, as there is always next time to look forward to. Day 10 includes Breakfast.
B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner