Knappogue Castle Medieval Banquet
Taylor’s Three Rock Pub Dinner/Show
Irish Night at Wm Cairnes Gastro Pub
Slieve League Sea Cliffs
Historic Kinsale Walking Tour
Knappogue Castle Medieval Banquet
Superior First Class
The Gibson Hotel
Dublin (2 nights)
Kinsale (1 night)
Cahernane House Hotel
Killarney (2 nights)
Temple Gate Hotel
Ennis (1 night)
Galway Bay Hotel
Galway (2 nights)
Mill Park Hotel
Donegal (2 nights)
Radisson Blu Hotel – Belfast
Belfast (1 night)
Cabra Castle Hotel
Kingscourt (1 night)
The D Hotel
Drogheda (1 night)
B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner
• Sightseeing by luxury coach
• Professional tour director
• 13 nights in hotels listed
• Full breakfast daily (B) except on day 1
• 10 dinners (D) including
– Taylor’s Three Rock Pub dinner and traditional show
– Knappogue Castle Medieval Banquet
– Wm Cairnes Gastropub farewell dinner
– 7 table d’hote dinners
• 2 Lunches (L)
• Welcome get-together drink
• Tours of Dublin & Belfast
• Walking tours of Kinsale, Galway, Derry and Drogheda with local guides
• Horse-drawn jaunting car ride in Killarney
• Irish coffee at the South Pole Inn
• Sheepdog trials at Caherconnell
• Coffee and talk on Irish life at Standun of Spiddal
• Killary Fjord catamaran cruise
• Dan O’Hara’s Homestead Farm
• Slieve League sea cliffs followed by home-baked scones with coffee or tea
• Step dancing display in Cabra Castle Hotel
• Dublin open-top bus tour with a visit to Guinness Storehouse or General Post Office
• Visits and admissions to Dublin Castle, Russborough House, House of Waterford Crystal, Bishop’s Palace, Blarney Castle, Blarney Woollen Mills, Blasket Centre, Foynes Flying Boat Museum, Cliffs of Moher, Lissadell House, Belleek Pottery Factory, Triona Design, Donegal Castle, Giant’s Causeway, The Dark Hedges, Titanic Belfast, St. Patrick Centre and Boyne Valley Visitor Centre & Newgrange or Knowth Tomb
• Headsets for walking tours
• Deluxe carry-on backpack, ticket wallet, luggage tags & strap
• All local taxes, hotel service charges & porterage for one suitcase per person
• Free Wi-Fi on coaches and in hotel lobbies
Day 1: Dublin Castle & City Tour
- Start your tour at 2 PM with a walk around the centre of Dublin.
- Enjoy a guided tour of Dublin Castle. Visit the State Apartments and see where many state functions are held in beautifully decorated chambers.
- Have a welcome drink with your tour group before dining independently.
Day 2: Russborough House & Dublin’s Abbey Tavern
- Visit Blessington and enjoy a guided tour around the famous Russborough House. Explore the hidden treasures and works of art in the Palladian mansion.
- Afterwards, head back to Dublin, where you will have the afternoon free to make use of your open-top bus tours pass. Visit famous sites such as Guinness Storehouse, EPIC Ireland, the General Post Office Museum or the Teeling Whiskey Distillery.
- For dinner, visit the Abbey Tavern for a traditional Irish dinner accompanied by Irish music and step-dancing.
Day 3: Blarney Castle & Kinsale Walk
- On your way to Blarney Castle in County Cork, stop at the Rock of Cashel for some photos.
- You will be able to climb the castle ramparts and kiss the famous “Blarney Stone” and walk around the beautiful grounds.
- Visit the Blarney Woollen Mills for some amazing Irish-made goods.
- Then travel to Kinsale, an old fishing town, which is popular for its gourmet food and sailing.
- A local guide will take you on a tour around the town’s historic streets.
Day 4: Cork Coastal Drive & Killarney
- Drive along the coastline of Country Cork, while enjoying the wonderful coves and beaches along the way through Clonakilty and Skibbereen.
- Next, visit Killarney where you can relax and enjoy a horse-drawn jaunting car ride through Killarney National Park. There you can see Ross Castle
- Head back to your hotel in Killarney town before dinner.
Day 5: Scenic Dingle Peninsula & Blasket Centre
- Start the day with a boat trip of Dingle Harbour and Bay to enjoy the amazing views. See the heather mountains, sandy beaches and rich, green landscapes of the Dingle Peninsula.
- Next, visit Slea Head, at the very top of the Peninsula, for breath-taking views of the mountains and coast.
- Afterwards, visit the Blasket Center in Dunguin and learn about the Blasket Islands, home of many farming and fishing families until 1953
- Stop at the South Pole Inn for an Irish Coffee before heading back to Killarney to enjoy the rest of the day.
Day 6: Cliffs of Moher & Knappogue Castle Banquet
- Your day starts with a visit to the Foynes Flying Boat and Maritime Museum, to see how the air travel was in the 1930s and 1940s.
- Visit the iconic Cliffs of Moher, which rises 700 feet above the Atlantic Ocean.
- Next, visit the town of Ennis, before ending the day at Knappogue or Bunratty Castle where you will experience a medical-style banquet along with some amazing food and music.
Day 7: Sheepdog Trials & Galway
- Drive through the rounded hills of the Burren to Caherconnell to watch a farmer skilfully heard his sheep.
- Stop at a beautiful village in the Burren to explore
- Next, drive to Galway and enjoy a guided walking tour around the city and its famous attractions. See the city’s medieval walls, Lynch’s Castle and the narrow streets before dinner that evening.
Day 8: Connemara Catamaran Cruise & Farmhouse Visit
- Travel through Connemara to Leenane, and enjoy a catamaran cruise of Killary Harbour, Ireland’s only fjord.
- Learn about farm life at Dan O’Hara’s Homestead and see beautiful Connemara ponies, donkeys and chickens.
- Enjoy a farmhouse lunch before going to Standen of Spiddal for an Irish coffee and learning about local crafts.
- Enjoy a free evening to explore the city.
Day 9: Belleek Pottery & Donegal
- Visit Belleek Pottery in Country Sligo and see how craftspeople are working with the famous fine china.
- Take a drive to Donegal to visit the Donegal Castle built by the O’Donnell in the 15th century.
- Enjoy the rest of the evening to explore the city.
Day 10: Slieve League Cliffs & Donegal Castle
- Take a coastal drive to Slieve League, Europe’s highest sea cliffs
- Drive through beautiful Glengesh Pass, through Andara and visit Triona Design for a demonstration of spinning, weaving and knitting.
- Travel back to Donegal where the rest of the day is free before dinner.
Day 11: Derry Walk & Giant’s Causeway
- A local guide will take you on a walking tour to see Derry’s medieval walls, St. Columb’s Cathedral and the Diamond.
- Stop at Dunluce Castle for some photos before visiting the famous Giant’s Causeway, formed over 60 million years ago.
- Before travelling to Belfast, visit where “Game of Thrones” was produced at The Dark Hedges and along the Nine Glens of Antrim.
Day 12: Titanic Belfast & Cabra Castle
- Take a tour of Belfast to see its Victorian buildings and where the Titanic was built in 1912
- Visit Titanic Belfast and its exceptional displays to learn more about its history.
- Afterwards, drive to Kingscourt to your castle hotel which was built in 1760.
- Enjoy free time before dinner and some live step-dancing
Day 13: Neolithic Tombs & Drogheda
- Explore the Boyne Valley Visitor Centre and learn about the 5,000-year-old burial tombs of Newgrange and Knowth.
- Travel to Drogheda for a walk around the historic town and taste some of its locally-brewed beer.
- Enjoy your last dinner of the tour in Wm Cairnes & Son Gastropub, where there will also be some live music entertainment
Day 14: Depart Dublin For Home
Your program ends after breakfast.
B: Breakfast; L: Lunch; D: Dinner
Please rate this
- Love Irish Tours
- Unit 8 Scurlockstown Business Park Trim Co Meath
- LARGE GROUPS
- 5 Day Taste Of Ireland
- 6 Day Taste Of Ireland
- 7 Day Best Of Ireland South
- 7 Day Southern Gems
- 8 Day Irish Gold
- 8 Day Irish Heritage & Dromoland Castle
- 8 Day Mystical Ireland
- 8 Day The Irish Pub Tour
- 8 Day Irish Spirit
- 9 Day Irish Adventure
- 9 Day Irish Explorer
- 10 Day Irish Legends
- 10 Day Irish Explorer
- 12 Day Irish Odyssey
- 14 Day Jewels Of Ireland Tour
- SMALL GROUPS
- SCOTLAND & IRELAND